Software Development & IT for your Organization
At best, your off-the-shelf, turnkey solution does 80% of what you think it should. The remaining 20% can only be achieved through a custom solution. In fact, most businesses struggle with using the right technologies and programs to their detriment. NetOasis builds applications that integrate with your existing software thus enhancing your business processes. Whether you need an Enterprise level solution
or a task specific solution
, NetOasis is your answer. We provide top-notch innovative programing & service..
NetOasis offers hosting for nearly any application your business uses. We have redundant server arrays at 2 separate collocation facilities. We guarantee 99.5% uptime, 24/7 access with 2 layers of intrusion detection and the highest possible security measures on a cluster of fully patched Linux servers.